- Paul VI dies.
- Vincent Mancini becomes Michael Corleone's heir.
- Don Tommasino is shot to death by Mosca of Montelepre.
- Pope John Paul I is poisoned.
- Anthony Corleone has his opera debut at Teatro Massimo in Palermo, Sicily.
- Connie Corleone poisons Osvaldo Altobello.
- Altobello Conspiracy ends.
- Mary Corleone is murdered as she leaves the opera house with Michael.
- Frederick Keinszig is murdered.
- Archbishop Gilday is murdered by Al Neri.
- Licio Lucchesi is murdered by Calò.
- Calò is murdered by Licio Lucchesi's bodyguards.
- Mosca of Montelepre is shot to death by Vincent Mancini.
Real world eventsEdit
- Jessica Di Cicco born.
|1980 - 1981 - 1982 - 1983 - 1984 - 1985 - 1986 - 1987 - 1988 - 1989 - 1990|