Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|Behind the scenes|
|Portrayed by||Bruce Robertson (voice) |
Rod Gnapp (voice, Next-gen versions)
- "Let's settle it now, with a duel. I'll get my revenge, or die with honor."
- ―Mario DeBellis[src]
DeBellis was the Cuneos' senior Caporegime, who used his power and respect within the Cuneo family to amass a small army of associates. His respect even spread to the other families, who saw him as a charismatic man who kept everything 'strictly business'.
The Corleones accepted, and sent Aldo Trapani to deal with DeBellis in the Sewer Conduits under the Little Italy Loop. Trapani drew second, and, despite being wounded in the shoulder, grabbed DeBellis and threw him to the sewers below. His Cuneo bodyguards refrained from attacking Trapani, however, out of respect.
- Mario DeBellis is one of the two original Cuneo caporegimes, other being Mikey Perroni.
- DeBellis shares a character model with Squeegie McNeese, Cuneo Racket Boss and Tom Wilson, he also wears the same outfit as Gary Treangolin.
- DeBellis along with Nicholas Klaus, Luciano Fabbri and Big Bobby Toro are the only hit targets that or not hostile to the player and will not attack him unless the player becomes hostile or pulls out a weapon.
Behind the scenesEdit
- The song that plays when entering the sewer system is called Ballata Per Un Pistolero (Ballad of a Gunman) from a film of the same name (YouTube link). That song was also used in the game Red Dead Revolver.
- In the original version of the video game, DeBellis' execution is much more formulaic, the same as Michael Costa's in orginal edition (being run over), with the same character model being used.