|The Godfather: Blackhand Edition|
|Video game information|
|Developer||EA Redwood Shores|
|Genre|| Action-adventure |
|Platforms||Wii, PS3, Xbox 360|
The Godfather: Blackhand Edition was a version of The Godfather: The Game for the Wii, PS3, and Xbox 360. It contained numerous changes from the original game. The game was further upgraded for the PS3 version, The Godfather: The Don's Edition.
All of Contents of Blackhand EditionEdit
- Three new missions: Tom is Still Missing, Special Delivery and Royal Flush.
- Five new hit missions given out by Rocco Lampone.
- New hit stipulations for hit contracts Mario DeBellis, Jack Fontana, Freddie Nobile and Domenico Mazza.
- Favour missions and merchant favours.
- New layouts for the Tattaglia and Barzini compounds.
- Player can hire crews.
- New lines of dialogue for certain characters.
- New character models for Philip Tattaglia, Jack Fontana, Oscar Zavarelle, Mario DeBellis, and new models for numerous capos and underboss and some merchants.
- New car models.
- New melee weapons (shovel, tire iron, flaming two-by-four, and torch).
- A new weather, rainy.
- Policemen use shotguns in cars instead of simple pistols.
- New line of dialogues by certain citizens.